Monday, November 10, 2008

Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes


These have become a family tradition around our house. I got the recipe from an old cookbook that my Grandma gave me and I think these are the best pumpkin pancakes I've ever made! I try not to make them in the summer so that they are a special treat when the cooler weather comes. I like to serve them with pumpkin butter, but they are awesome without it! -Sarah

2 cups flour
2 T. brown sugar
1 T. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. nutmeg
1/4 t. ginger
1 3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 egg
2 T. oil
  • In a large bowl mix dry ingredients.
  • In a small bowl combine wet ingredients.
  • Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix until blended, the batter should be slightly lumpy.
  • Cook on greased griddle.
  • Awesome served with pumpkin butter 

No comments: