1 T. peanut oil
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. ginger, minced
1 # boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 medium onion, diced
1 1/2 c. sliced carrots
1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
2 c. sugar snap peas (or 1 c. frozen sweet peas)
15 oz. can baby corn, drained
2 c. broccoli florets (or 2 c. chopped asparagus)
1/4 c. reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 t. cornstarch
3/4 c. chicken broth
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes, until starting to brown, stirring constantly.
- Add onions, carrots and peppers and cook 1 minute.
- Add snap peas, corn and broccoli and cook 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cook 2 minutes; until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth in a small bowl and add to pan. Simmer 5-10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.