These are very good, it's a recipe I got from the Kraft website. I make them a lot for parties, you can be pretty confident that no one else will show up with the same thing when you bring these. -Sarah
10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 egg, beaten
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
8 oz. tub Garden Vegetable cream cheese
4 green onions, sliced
15 sheets frozen phyllo, thawed
1/3 cup butter, melted
- Mix spinach ingredients together, until well blended.
- Brush 1 phyllo sheet lightly with melted butter, repeat twice. Wrap remaining phyllo sheets in plastic wrap and set aside.
- Spread 1/5 of the spinach mixture along 1 short side of the phyllo layers. Fold in both long sides, then roll up.
- Repeat, making 4 more logs. Brush logs with remaining melted butter. Make slits in top, 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Slice into pieces.
- OR -Wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer bag. Freeze up to 3 months. Thaw before baking as directed.