This is a Pampered Chef recipe, which means it's really good! It looks like a lot of work but it isn't at all.-Sarah
2, 8 oz. packages crescent rolls
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 T. Dijon mustard
1/2 t. pepper
2 cups diced, cooked turkey
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup dried cranberries
4 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1 egg, separated
- Unroll crescent roll dough into 16 triangles.
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, make a sun shape, with 8 triangles, the tips pointed out. The center will be empty.
- Attach the other 8 triangles of dough so the bottoms are sealed together. The triangles are pointed into the circle.
- Mix all filling ingredients, except nuts and egg.
- Spoon filling onto ring, sprinkle with nuts.
- Fold triangle points in, alternating.
- Lightly brush with beaten egg white and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.