- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cool completely.
- Then add the softened cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Frost completely cooled cake.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
3 carrots, diced
1/2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
2 cups steamed white rice
2 cups wild rice
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup flour
1 cup broth
3-4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook your rices.
- Uncover the pan and add the garlic. Saute a minute or two more.
- Add the flour to the butter.
- Slowly whisk in the broth and cook until smooth on low heat.
- In a large bowl or pot stir the rices, chicken, veggies and cheese sauce together and then place into your baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.