Chicken breasts (that will fit in one pan with room in between them)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Drizzle olive oil on the pan.
- Place chicken on the oil and flip once to get oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle with the seasonings as desired. Flip and do both sides.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, flip and drizzle with a bit more olive oil if needed.
- Bake for 10 minutes more and check the thickest part by piercing the thickest part with a fork (or a slit with a knife) and see if the juices run clear. If they are not clear continue to bake until they are. ***Baking time will need adjust depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- When finished cooking remove from oven and cover tightly with foil for 5-8 minutes.