2 small boxes lime jello
1 (29 oz.) can pears in syrup
1 cup water
1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8oz.) container Cool Whip
- Drain the juice from the pears and put in a saucepan along with the water.
- Bring to just a boil. Turn off heat and add the jello. Stir well till it is all dissolved. Let it cool 5 minutes.
- In a blender, add cream cheese and pears. Blend till smooth.
- Add the jello to blended mixture and blend until smooth.
- Put in a bowl and blend with hand beaters the Cool Whip.
- Place in a greased dish.
- Refrigerate until set.