1 pound rotini
1 pound ground beef
chopped green pepper; optional
1 small onion chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup salsa
8 ounce package cream cheese, cut into 8ths
2 cups milk
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain and set aside.
- Brown beef in skillet with the green pepper and onion. Drain fat.
- Add garlic to beef and cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add taco seasoning and salsa. Stir to combine and heat on low.
- In a saucepan with medium heat add cream cheese, milk and sour cream. Stir to combine. Cook until cream cheese is melted and mixture is thick and bubbly. Use a whisk once it is melted.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Add cheese sauce to beef and combine all with noodles...Dinner is ready :)