1 3/4 sticks of butter, cut into pieces
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups oats
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
10-12 oz. jar strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut the butter into the mixture until it is crumbly.
- Sprinkle half of the mixture into the 9x13 pan and press down.
- Spread the strawberry preserves over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture over and pat lightly down.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!