1 loaf day old bread (or whatever you have on hand)
2 cups milk
1/2 cup half and half (or more milk if you don't have)
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grease a 9x13 pan and preheat oven to 350.
- Tear bread into pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, half and half, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the torn bread to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into prepared 9x13 pan.
- Mix together the flour, brown sugar, butter and salt.
- Crumble over the top of bread.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.