4 large chicken breast, cut up in bite size pieces
salt and pepper
1 cup of cornstarch
3 eggs, beaten
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut up chicken.
- Mix the chicken pieces with the cornstarch.
- Pour over the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet. Once the oil is hot, pour the chicken in carefully and brown on both side.
- Place the chicken in a greased lasagna pan.
2 cups sugar
8 Tablespoons ketchup
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Make the sauce ingredients by mixing them all together.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done at 325.
- Serve over cooked rice.