This is one of my families favorite and quick weeknight meals. -Kristin
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 bag dry coleslaw mix
1 # ground beef, cooked and drained
1/2 cup (or more to taste) soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger
1 can sliced water chestnuts
4 green onions
chow mein noodles
- Sauté the garlic in some olive oil.
- Add the coleslaw and sauté a few more minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except the green onions.
- Co0k until the coleslaw is at your desired tenderness.
- Stir in chopped green onions.
- Serve with chow mien noodles on top if desired.