This is my Dads and husbands favorite pie. I make this every year for Father's Day. -Kristin
9 inch double pie crust
1 1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. flour
1/4 t. nutmeg
dash of salt
3 eggs, beaten
4 c. (1 inch) pieces of rhubarb
2 T. butter
- Place bottom crust into pie dish; set aside.
- Mix together sugar, flour, nutmeg and salt.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir till smooth.
- Stir in rhubarb and pour into pie crust.
- Dot with 2 T. butter and top with crust as a lattice top.
- Bake at 400 for 50 minutes.