Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cinnamon Crunch Popcorn


Oh man, this stuff is awesome! A fews years ago Kristin got a Whirley Pop popcorn maker and I was so impressed I needed to have one! My sister was kind enough to get me one for my Birthday and I LOVE it! Everyone should have one...well, everyone that loves popcorn! And we LOVE popcorn. -Sarah

2 t. cinnamon
1 T. sugar
1/4 t. salt

1/3 cup popping corn
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup sugar

  • In a small bowl combine cinnamon, salt and 1 t. of sugar. Mix well and have ready by the popper.
  • In Whirley Pop place oil, popping corn and 1/4 cup sugar. Over medium-high heat start turning the handle on popper. Popping should start about 2-3 minutes after heat has been turned on. Keep cooking and turning handle till popping almost stops.
  • Remove from heat and quickly sprinkle spice mixture over popped corn, turning handle to coat popped corn.

No comments: