1 c. flour
1 c. water
1 stick butter
2 packages vanilla instant pudding
1 package cream cheese, softened
2 c. milk
8 oz. container for Cool Whip
Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Melt butter in saucepan along with the water. Bring to boil and whisk in flour. Remove from heat and stir eggs one by one.
- Spread into very lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes and then cool.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and then add 1/2 c. milk. Gradually add the rest of milk and then the pudding mix. Let the filling mix chill.
- Place the filling on top of crust when it is cooled and the filling is chilled.
- Top with Cool Whip and drizzle with Hershey's chocolate syrup to make it look pretty.
**For individual cream puffs, make crust as directed except roll into balls and bake on cookie sheet at 400 till baked through and puffed up. When cooled, cut top off and fill with the same filling. Omit the cool whip and hershey sauce and top with melted chocolate chips.