Saturday, November 15, 2008

Taco Salad



This is my Mom's recipe and it's so good! My kids and husband love when I serve this taco salad. -Sarah

1 pound ground beef
1/2 package taco seasoning
1 head lettuce, chopped
1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
corn chips, crumbled
chopped onion
chopped tomato

Dressing:
1/2 bottle of French salad dressing
1/2 bottle of Thousand Island salad dressing
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 package taco seasoning (or to taste)
-Mix all together.

  • In a bowl layer lettuce with remaining ingredients. (except corn chips and dressing)
  • Chill until ready to serve.
  • Toss all together with salad dressing and corn chips, garnish with sour cream.

*I almost always serve this with corn bread!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favorite taco salad recipe!