1 1/2 #'s ground beef
2, 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
1/4 c. chopped onion
2 t. sugar
2 t. salt
2 t. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 t. garlic salt
2, 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
18 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef and onion, drain. Stir in next 6 ingredients.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and milk until smooth.
- In a greased 9x13 pan layer: 1/4th of the meat sauce, six noodles, 1/3rd of cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with meat sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese, return to oven to melt cheese.