Monday, October 27, 2008

Peanut Butter Honey Popcorn



When I was a teenager a lady at a health food store told my Mom and I about this simple recipe. We went home and tried it and I have been making it since. Everyone that I share the recipe with can't believe how good it is. It's so yummy anytime! The amounts I give here make the popcorn pretty well coated, if you want it a little less messy cut the amounts of peanut butter and honey down. -Sarah

1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels

1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup honey


  • Pop popcorn in oil (I personally LOVE my Whirley Pop) lightly salt popcorn. (I always use popcorn salt).

  • Mix peanut butter and honey in a microwavable container. Microwave till warm and the mixture becomes syrupy.

  • Put popcorn in large bowl. Drizzle peanut butter mixture over popcorn, tossing to coat all pieces.

No comments: