We love these, they are so yummy with a scoop of ice cream.
Apricot preserves are my favorite but you can use orange marmalade, raspberry, strawberry preserves, apple butter or something like that. -Kristin
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to directions
1/2 c. perserves
cinnamon for sprinkling with
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place puff pastry on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the puff pastry out just a bit to make a more even rectangle.
- Spread the preserves on half of the pastry within a 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Fold dough over like a book and pop in freezer for a couple minutes for easy cutting.
- Using scissors, cut dough crosswise into 1/2 inch thick ribbons.
- Take each ribbon and twist.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.