Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ultimate Chicken Fingers


Another great Bisquick recipe! This recipe was on the box and the first time I made it my kids just loved them! I serve these with a couple of dipping sauces. (I double this for our family) -Sarah

3 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
2/3 cup Bisquick
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 t. garlic salt
1/2 paprika
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 T. butter, melted

  • Heat oven to 450 degrees.
  • Mix Bisquick, Parmesan and garlic salt in a shallow container, place egg in another shallow dish.
  • Dip pieces of chicken in egg and roll in Bisquick mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with melted butter.
  • Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through.
(****I make this by just mixing everything in a large bowl and it works perfectly.  I also don't think the butter is necessary in this recipe. -Kristin)

No comments: