I love broccoli...we eat a lot of it! This is my favorite way to make broccoli. -Kristin
1 large bunch of broccoli
1/4 c. water
2 T. olive oil
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
- Cut broccoli into spears and put into a large microwave safe bowl with the water.
- Cover tightly and microwave for 4 minutes on high.
- While broccoli cooks, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add the garlic. Cook, stirring frequently for about 3 minutes. Do not cook it too long or it will become bitter. Remove from heat with a slotted spoon.
- Add broccoli to pan with the oil and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring a bit.
- Mix in the garlic, salt and pepper. Serve.