Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes


My Mom has a tradition with my boys where she makes these pancakes the morning after a sleepover at her house. I've never made these until now. I asked my son how they were and he said "good, but they don't taste like Grandma's, I think that's because everything tastes better at Grandma's house". I thought they were pretty delicious! -Sarah

2 cups flour
3 T. sugar
3 t. baking powder
3/4 t. salt
1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
5 T. melted butter
1 3/4 cups-2 cups milk
mini (or regular) chocolate chips

  • Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
  • Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl, starting with the smaller amount of milk.
  • Add wet ingredients to dry and add more milk if needed. Batter will be thick.
  • Pour onto greased pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips, flip and finish cooking on the other side.

1 comment:

goldenlover100 said...

Just tried these and as a peanut butter lover I have to say they are very good. They will make a hearty breakfast when we go camping. FYI- I work with Kris.