These cookies are a must try for all those peanut butter and chocolate lovers...which is everyone in my family! Needless to say, we REALLY like these. -Kristin
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 t. vanilla
1 1/4 c. flour
3/4 t. baking soda
24 miniature peanut butter cups
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Roll into 24 balls and place in greased mini muffin pans.
- Bake them at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- When the cookies come out of the oven and press 1 peanut butter cup in the middle of each one.
- Let them cool in the pans and then remove.