This is another great recipe from tammysrecipes! My family loves these fun squares and I love that they are easy and quick. I love the mild onion flavor and this recipe has made me reach for the onion powder a lot more often while cooking. -Sarah
2 1/4 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 cup milk
- Mix onion powder with milk and set aside to soak.
- Mix dry ingredients and cut in butter until crumbly. Add egg and milk mixture. Mix until a soft dough forms. Knead and divide dough in half.
- Roll each half of dough out on lightly floured surface and cut with a pizza cutter into desired shapes. Prick each piece a few times with a fork.
- Place pieces of dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet that has been lightly salted (Kosher salt works well for this).
- Bake at 450 degrees about 10 minutes.