1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 c. mashed banana
1/4 c. milk
1 T. grated orange peel, packed
1 t. vanilla
1/2 t. almond or rum extract
2 c. all purpose flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 1/2 c. flaked coconut
1/2 c. crushed pineapple
- Beat together butter, sugar, eggs, mashed bananas, milk, orange peel, vanilla and almond extract; set aside.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into wet ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in coconut and pineapple.
- Spray a loaf pan and place batter in it.
- Bake at 350 for 70-80 minutes.