1 c. all purpose flour
1/2 c. whole wheat flour
1/4 c. whole unprocessed flax seeds
2 T. dry milk
1 T. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
2 c. milk (2% or whole)
1/3 c. melted butter
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl to blend; set aside.
- In different bowl mix well the milk, melted butter and eggs.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well. Then let batter sit for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Spray waffle iron with non stick spray and preheat.
- Cook on waffle iron as directed.