1/3 c. butter, softened
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg yolk
2 t. almond extract
1 1/2 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
4 c. coconut, divided
40-48 Hershey kisses
- Beat together the butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the yolk and extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in 3 c. of the coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least an hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll the ball in the remaining coconut.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes; until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a kiss into the center of each cookie.
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses, 19.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Hershey's Chocolate Lover's Cookbook