5 c. all-purpose flour
2 c. powdered sugar
2 T. plus 1 1/2 t. baking powder
1 c. vegetable oil
1 T. almond extract
1 1/2 t. lemon extract or vanilla extract
1/2 c. warm milk
1 t. almond extract
1 t. vanilla extract
3 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and foamy, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, powdered sugar and baking powder.
- Pour in the oil, extracts and beaten eggs and mix till well combined.
- Drop dough onto ungreased baking sheet in about a 1 inch ball.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- While they are cooking beat together the glaze ingredients.
- When cookies are done, remove from pan and place into the glaze to coat. Remove with fingers or slotted spoon and place onto wire rack so the extra glaze can drip off.
- Quickly top with sprinkles.
- Let dry for 12-24 hours.
- Place in an air tight container.