Saturday, May 23, 2009

Peanut Buttter Reese's Pieces Cookies

YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!! We loved the peanut butter cookie with the yummy Reese's in there. The dough makes it a thicker cookie which I loved about this cookie. The dough makes it so much different then just a pb cookie with candy pieces. These are my new favorite cookie!...I think I say stuff like that a lot, but I just love new recipes! -Kristin

3 c. flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
11 T. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 c. peanut butter (creamy or crunchy or a combo)
1 t. vanilla
10 oz. package Reese's Pieces Baking Bits
1/2 c. M&M's (optional)

  • Cream together the butter and sugars.
  • Add the eggs, peanut butter and vanilla and beat until creamy.
  • Beat in the salt and baking soda, mix well and then add the flour.
  • Stir in the candy.
  • The dough is thick so I used my hands and grabbed a ball of dough and flattened it on the cookie sheet.
  • Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.

No comments: