3 c. flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
11 T. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 c. peanut butter (creamy or crunchy or a combo)
1 t. vanilla
10 oz. package Reese's Pieces Baking Bits
1/2 c. M&M's (optional)
- Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs, peanut butter and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Beat in the salt and baking soda, mix well and then add the flour.
- Stir in the candy.
- The dough is thick so I used my hands and grabbed a ball of dough and flattened it on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.