dough for 2 loaves of bread (I use the Miracle Bread recipe on the blog)
16 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup Ranch dressing
1/8 cup mustard
1 cup shredded cheddar
1# sliced ham
sliced onions, optional
- Divide dough in half and spread out onto 2 greased cookie sheets.
- Spread the filling onto both rectangles of dough, leaving about 1 inch from short ends and 2 inches from long ends.
- Layer ham and onions, if using, over filling.
- With kitchen scissors or a knife cut 1 inch wide strips along the long end of the dough rectangle.
- Starting at one short end, fold up the dough and then start pulling the strips into the center. Meeting them in the middle and pressing together to seal.
- Brush with egg wash if desired and sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes.