1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. Dijon mustard
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
6 oz. shredded mozzarella
3 T. grated Parmesan
1/4 cup sliced green onion
1/4 cup diced red pepper
5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small saucepan melt butter, add flour, cook and stir till bubbly. Slowly add milk cooking until thickened. Remove from heat and let cool 15-20 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese, baking powder, salt and mustard.
- In a bowl beat eggs, add cream cheese (I pinched it off in little pieces), mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Combine all together well, adding the onion, peppers, and bacon.
- Pour into a greased 10" pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.