1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
1 can cream of chicken
1 c. salsa
1 1/2 c. frozen corn
2 c. cooked rice
Optional toppings: shredded cheddar, Ortega or other hot sauce, green onions, black olives and sour cream
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over top.
- In a bowl mix together the cream of chicken, salsa and corn. Pour that over top.
- Cook on low about 9-10 hours or on high for about 6 hours until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and dice it up. Put it back in the slow cooker and stir rice in.
- Serve in bowls with desired toppings.