4 1/2 t. yeast
1 cup water
1 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
- In a mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour with sugar, salt and yeast.
- In a small saucepan heat water, milk and oil until warm to the touch. Remove from heat and stir in egg.
- Add liquid mixture to mixing bowl. Mix on low to combine everything, then mix on medium for 3 minutes.
- By hand stir in the remaining 2 1/2 cups flour. Cover and let rise about 1 hour until doubled in size.
- Stir down the dough and place in 2 greased bread pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.