1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- When the dough cycle is done turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
- Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 18-22 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.