1 1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 t. baking powder
1 1/2 c. milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz. pepperoni, cut into small pieces
Pizza Sauce, optional for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease the mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Whisk in the milk and eggs.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni; let batter stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Fill them to the top. Bake until puffed and golden, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce if desired.