Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Impossible" Cheeseburger Pie


I have no idea why it is called that- maybe because it is impossible to mess it up??? I do know that it is a family pleaser every time I make it. My kids love this meal and I love that it is so quick to make! We think this is great served with ketchup. -Kristin

1 pound ground beef
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 t. salt
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

1 c. milk
1/2 c. baking mix (recipe on blog or Bisquick)
2 eggs
  • Brown beef and onion together until cooked through.
  • Drain grease.
  • Stir in salt.
  • Place cooked beef in a greased pie plate and sprinkle the cheese over top.
  • In a bowl, combine the milk, baking mix and eggs. Whisk to combine well.
  • Pour evenly over meat and cheese.
  • Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

No comments: