1/4 c. finely diced onions
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 t. salt
- Mix all ingredients and shape into about 40 small meatballs.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
2 (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
3 1/2 c. water (possibly another cup more)
2 c. frozen green beans
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 t. Italian seasoning
3/4 t. seasoned salt
7 oz. can mushrooms, optional
8 oz. bowtie noodles
- While meatballs are baking combine all except the bowtie noodles and cook over medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the pasta and simmer for 35 minutes with the pan partially covered. Stirring occasionally to see if you need to add more water.
- When meatballs are done baking add them to the soup and simmer partially covered for another 15-20 minutes until the noodles are finished cooking. Stirring occasionally to see if you need to add more water.