1/8 t. salt
1 stick of butter
1/2 c. sugar
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. chopped pecans or crushed Heath Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover the bottom of a jelly roll pan with parchement paper or foil that is sprayed.
- Line the pan with saltine crackers.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil the butter and sugar.
- Pour butter mixture over the crackers.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle right away with the chocolate chips.
- Spread the chocolate chips over top evenly.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped pecans or chopped Heath Bars.
- Chill for at least an hour. Then break into chunks.