1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. pumpkin
1/2 c. oil
1/4 c. water
1/4 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
3/4 t. salt
1/2 t. cloves
1/2 t. cinnamon
1 2/3 c. flour
- Combine eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin, oil and water and blend thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Grease 3 fruit cans well. If using soup cans use about 4-5.
- Divide batter between the cans.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour if using fruit cans. If using smaller cans check at about 45 minutes.