1 c. butter softened
2 c. sugar
1 c. flour
6 T. baking cocoa
2 t. vanilla extract
1/2 t. salt
1 small jar marshmallow creme
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1 c. peanut butter
3 c. crisp rice cereal
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, vanilla and salt. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in a pan on a wire rack.
- Spread marshmallow cream over the cooled brownies.
- In a small saucepan over low heart, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat: stir in cereal.
- Spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill for 1 hour before cutting.