Acorn squash, halved and cleaned out
- Place acorn squash in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the squash with salt.
- Place 1/2 T. butter in each half.
- Place 1/2 t. brown sugar in each half.
- Place 1/2 T. Maple syrup in each half.
- Place about 2 cups of water in the bottom of the baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes covererd and 35 minutes uncovered.
Highland Sugarworks 100% Organic Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup, 32-Ounce Jug
Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade B, 32 Ounce Jug