2 c. cooked, diced chicken
2 cans cream of chicken
3 c. grated sharp cheese
1/4 c. finely diced green pepper
1/2 c. finely diced onion
1 (4 oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
1 pound dry spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
2 c. chicken broth
1 t. seasoned salt
1/8 t. cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to directions and drain.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients except one cup of cheese.
- Place into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle reserved cheese over.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. (If the cheese starts to get too browned, cover with foil)