Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

This is the best blueberry coffee cake I've ever had! I know what I will be making with my blueberries in the freezer this winter! I found this recipe on the Internet and thought I would give it a try since I had all the ingredients on hand, I'm so glad I did! The picture just doesn't do it justice.-Sarah

1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 eggs
-Cream butter and sugar, then add eggs.

2 cups flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
-Mix dry ingredients together and add to creamed mixture.

1/3 cup milk
1 t. vanilla
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
-Mix in milk, vanilla and cream cheese until well combined.

2 cups blueberries
-Gently fold in berries and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.

1/2 cup brown sugar
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 cup flour
3 T. butter
-Mix all together forming crumbs.
-Spread over batter and bake at 350 degrees about 40 minutes.

No comments: