2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
3 tablespoons half-and-half
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Beat in the cold butter until crumbly.
- Mix in the wet ingredients.
- Put dough out on a floured surface and pat into about a 1 inch deep circle. Then 'pizza cut' it into 12 pieces.
- Bake at 425 on a greased pan for 15 minutes. Let cool completely before putting the glaze on.
1 cup powdered sugar
3 Tablespoons milk
- Mix together glaze ingredients and brush on.