Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Mini Muffins

Oh my! These are so delicious, I'm not even sure how many times I've made them since I discovered the recipe. I love mini muffins and this is a great recipe to add to our collection.-Sarah

1 3/4 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. nutmeg
1/8 t. cloves
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 t. vanilla
3/4 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup milk
melted butter
cinnamon sugar
  • In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
  • Add the oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk. Mix until just combined.
  • Spoon batter (a small cookie scoop works well for this) into 24 greased mini muffin cups.
  • Bake at 350 degrees about 10 minutes.
  • Dip tops of muffins into melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar. (or skip and drizzle with a glaze)

No comments: