2 Tablespoons butter
1/2-1 cup chopped onion
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2-3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
4 oz. can diced green chillies
- Saute the onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Combine with remaining ingredients and set aside.
3 Tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon ground coriander or cumin
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet pan.
- Blend in the coriander or cumin, salt and flour.
- Whisk in the broth and stir until thickish.
- Then stir in the sour cream and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Stir 1/2 cup of this sauce to the filling mixture.
- Divide the filling among 10 flour tortillas. Roll them up and place in a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle on remaining 1 1/2 cups of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.