1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
6 T. melted butter
1/4 cup sugar
- Mix together these crust ingredients and press into a pie pan and refrigerate.
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup half and half
10 ounce container of Cool Whip
Shaved Chocolate, desired amount and optional
- Beat the cream cheese and peanut butter together.
- Add the powdered sugar and half and half, beat well.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Place in the pie shell.
- Top with shaved chocolate.
- Chill the pie in refrigerator.