2 cups flour
1 T. baking powder
1/4 t. baking soda
1 t. sugar
1/2 t. salt
6 T. chilled butter, cubed
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Mix dry ingredients together, cut in butter until course crumbs. Add wet ingredients (and cheddar) and mix gently.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface. Cut into circles and bake on greased baking sheet at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
1 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled) or sausage cooked and drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups milk
salt and pepper
- Divide biscuits in half, placing the bottom halves in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Layer with meat and cheese, replace biscuit tops.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over biscuits, allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for about 40 minutes until eggs are set.