2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup Dutch processed cocoa
1 cup butter, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup Mallow Bits
1/2 cup chopped almonds
- In a bowl combine the flour, soda, salt and cocoa and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter with the sugars.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, Mallow Bits and chopped almonds.
- Place on desired cookie size on lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 8 minutes. (The original recipe calls to make them into rounded teaspoons but mine were more like rounded Tablespoons and the same baking time)