1 recipe Enchilada Sauce
2 pounds ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 package flour tortillas, torn into quarters
16 oz. can refried baens
10 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning and recommended water on package and simmer according to taco seasoning directions.
- Make enchilada sauce.
- Add 1/3 of prepared enchilada sauce to bround beef.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Spread 1/3 of sauce on bottom.
- Then layer in this order: tortillas, 1/2 of meat, 1/3 of cheese, tortillas, beans, 1/2 of meat, 1/3 of cheese, tortillas, remaining sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.